Key Datas for Reference Before Examinations
What is This Page About?
This page has been created for the everchanging datas and numbers like key policy rates, export import datas, various projections, reports , results etc. We intend to keep the page Updated as soon as we receive the new / updated datas so that anytime our readers may get the latest list of number important for their exams.
- Bank Rate: 6%
- Repo Rate: 4.75%
- Reverse Repo Rate :3.25%
- CRR Cash Reserve Ratio= 5%
- SLR (Statutory Liquidity Ratio)=24%
RBI Lending Deposit Rates
- PLR (Prime Lending Rate): 12.75%-13.25%
- Savings Bank Rate : 3.5%
- Deposit Rate : 7.50%-9.60%
FDI Data (April -July 2009)
- Total FDI during April July 2009= $ 10.49 Billion
- Total FDI during July 2009: $ 3.47 Billion
- India had a record FDI in 2008= $ 42 billion
- Services Sector received 20% FDI, followed by Real estate Sector & Telecommunication Sector
- India’s Exports in August 2009$ 14.3 Billion
Tax Collection Data:
- The indirect tax collection target of the government is set at about Rs 2.7 lakh crore (Rs 2.7 trillion) for 2009-10.
- Excise duty collection for August registered a 22.7 per cent increase over July 2009.
Budget Allocations 2009-10: Click Here to Know the latest Union Budget Allocations for Various Schemes and programmes