Third Phase of Lock Down begins
On May 4, 2020, the third phase of Lock down begun all over India. The Ministry of Home Affairs had issued relaxations in lower risk districts.
What is prohibited all over India?
Under Lock Down 3.0, travel by road is prohibited all over India. The Educational institutes, schools, training institutes are to remain closed all over the country. The hospitality sector that includes restaurants and hotels are to remain closed. Public, political or religious gatherings are prohibited. Movement of people between 7 pm and 7 am for non-essential activities are prohibited.
What is prohibited in Red Zone?
Inside containment zones, all activities except supply of essential commodities is prohibited in lock down 3.0. Even OPDs and medical clinics are to remain closed in these regions
What is allowed in red zone?
The Lock Down 3.0 allows movement of people and vehicles. The other activities that are included in the red zone includes
- Manufacturing of essential drugs and medical supplies.
- Manufacturing of IT hardware and jute industry.
- Private offices can run with a strength of 33%
- Government offices, emergency, sanitation, health and security services.
- E-Commerce activities of essential goods
- Agricultural, plantation and animal husbandry activities
- Industrial and Construction activities
- Financial sectors
- Warehouses, public utilities, postal services and courier services.
In Orange Zone, inter and intra district buses that are permitted by Ministry of Home Affairs will begin their services.
All activities are allowed in green zone. The buses in green zones shall operate with 50% capacity.
Month: Current Affairs - May, 2020
Category: India Nation & States Current Affairs
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|