Infosys unveils Skava Commerce, a modular e-commerce platform
India’s second largest software services major Infosys has launched “Skava Commerce” a new standard for modern, mobile-first and modular e-commerce platform for retailers.
The platform has been developed by Skava, a Silicon Valley-based e-commerce start-up that Infosys had acquired in June 2015 for 120 million dollars.
- The Skava Commerce platform can help brick-and-mortar retailers to quickly launch new offerings, improve conversion rates of traffic coming from digital channels.
- It can integrate with existing technologies, while providing a future-ready architecture that will enable next generation shopping experiences.
- It leverages Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning, natural language processing and virtual reality (VR).
- It provides suite of e-commerce micro-services that can be used stand alone or in conjunction with others and can be implemented without downtime.
- Skava Commerce’s modern architecture scales as traffic increases in order to provide a consistent experience across all channels.