1. Which of the following is known for first implementation of women suffrage? 2. How many subjects are there in Eleventh schedule which was added by the 73rd amendment Bill (1992) enshrining powers, authority and responsibilities of Panchayats? 3. Under which of the following articles comes the appointment of Administrator of the Union territory by ..
UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series
1. A political party in India acquires the status of registered party if it secures what fraction of votes in a state? 2. Consider the following Fundamental Rights: Right to equality in opportunity for public employment Protection of language, script and culture of minorities Equality before law and equal protection of Laws Which of the ..
1. The Central Vigilance Commission submits an annual report on its activities to: 2. Consider the following differences between Bharatanatyam and Kathak: While in Bharatanatyam the dancer has to perform more of sitting postures, in Kathak the dancer has to perform maximum in standing postures Both Bharatanatyam and Kathak are classical dance forms of India ..
1. Which Article of Indian Constitution incorporates the Common law doctrine of pleasure? 2. Consider the following statements about the revenue expenditures: The expenditure which does not result in creation of assets for Government of India is generally treated as revenue expenditure All grants given to State Governments/Union Territories are treated as revenue expenditure Which among ..
1. Lord Mayo’s Resolution of 1870 was related to which of the following ? 2. Which of the following play a key role in crop rotation due to their ability to fix nitrogen? Chick Pea Lentil Groundnut Select the correct option from the codes given below: 3. The Indian Councils Act 1909: 1. formally introduced ..
1. The minimum and maximum age for a candidate to contest elections for President of India’s office? 2. Which of the following article deals with citizenship at the time of commencement of the constitution? 3. Consider the following statements: Bratachari Movement was initiated by Gurudaday Datta in early 1930s The Bratachari Movement contributed a lot ..