1. Consider the following statements regarding the Quorum in the houses of the Parliament of India : Quorum is the minimum number of members required to be present in the house before it can transact any business. It is 1/10th of the total number of members in each house excluding the presiding officer. Which of ..
UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series
1. The Supreme Court of India tenders legal advice to president of India when___? 2. An ideal fuel should have: High calorific value Low moisture content High anti-knocking value Select the correct option from codes given below: 3. Urea is one of the major constituents of Urine in our body. In which among the ..
1. The 73rd constitutional amendment makes provisions for which of the following? Reservation of seats for women in local bodies at all levels Disqualification norms for having more than two children Holding elections within six months time if Panchayati Raj bodies are superseded or dissolved by the State government Select the correct option from the ..
1. Which among the following is the most suitable common word for roaring forties, furious fifties and stormy sixties ? 2. Consider the following statements: 1. Ivory was extensively used by the Harappans 2. The bones of Elephant as well as Camel have been recovered from a number of sites throughout the Indus region Which ..
1. Consider the following: Open Market Operations Liquidity Adjustment Facility Market Stabilization Scheme Which among the following is the correct order of their introduction? 2. With reference to various types of soils, consider the following statements about Histosols: They have abundance of organic matter and rich in plant nutrition They are of acidic nature Which ..
1. Consider the following statements with respect to planets Mercury and Venus: Both Mercury and Venus have absence of atmosphere Both Mercury and Venus do not have any satellite Which of the above statements is/are correct? 2. Which of the following is/are likely to be found in India throughout the year? White winged wood duck ..
1. The Part VI of constitution of India is not applicable to __: 2. Which among the following is most suitable term for plantation crops like bananas, coffee and sugar grown in developing countries? 3. Consider the following statements: Ground inversion of temperature occurs mainly on clear nights Temperature inversion at higher altitudes occur ..
1. Consider the following cycles: Nitrogen Water Carbon cycle Which of the above is/are sedimentary cycle(s)? 2. Which among the following is the largest terrestrial pool of carbon? 3. Consider the following Tiger Reserves with states where they are located: Kawal Tiger Reserve→ Telangana Sunabeda Tiger Reserve→ Odisha Ratapani Tiger Reserve→ Madhya Pradesh Which ..
1. Who determines the composition of UPSC? 2. Consider the following statements: Oxygen as well as most Carbon dioxide are transported by Red Blood cells Iron is required for transportation of Oxygen as well as Carbon Dioxide Both Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide bind with Hemoglobin Which among the above statements are correct ? 3. Consider the following ..
1. The Communal award of Ramsay MacDonald provided for which of the following? Separate electorates to Muslims, Sikhs, Indian Christians and Anglo-Indians Special constituencies for depressed classes Election of women on communal basis from special constituencies Select the correct option from the codes given below: 2. Which of the following sites are closely related to ..