1. A minister in Union Government is individually responsible to ___? 2. Consider the following statements about the Infrastructure Debt Fund (IDF) in India: Infrastructure Debt Fund can be established as a trust in India, but not as a company Infrastructure Debt Fund are regulated by SEBI Which among the above statements is/ are correct? ..
UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series
1. Consider the following statements about Bodo Language: It is an official language of Assam It is one of the 22 Languages of 8th Schedule of Constitution of India It is written in Devanagari Script Which among the above is / are correct statements? 2. Which of the following acts later led to creation of ..
1. “National Integration Council” was created for making welfare measures for the ..? 2. Consider the following statements with respect to Shale gas: Shale gas is a natural gas trapped in low permeable metamorphic rocks. Commercial Production of Shale Gas in India started from 2014 Which of the above statements is/are correct? 3. With reference ..
1. What can be the maximum number of members in a legislative assembly of a state in India? 2. Which among the following languages was included in the eighth schedule by Constitution (21st) amendment Bill on 10 April 1967? 3. Consider the following statements: Rubber Plant is Indigenous to Brazil Brazil is the Largest Rubber ..
1. Which one of the following is not a constitutional body? 2. Which among the following play role on formation of Ocean currents? Rotation of Earth Revolution of Earth Gravitational Pull by Sun and Moon Prevailing Winds Choose the correct option from the codes given below: 3. Who among the following was not a ruler ..
1. Identify the crop with the following information: 1. Requires hot and humid conditions for growing with 24°C mean temperature. 2. Ideal rainfall required: 150-300 cm. 3. primarily grown in plain areas. 4. The crop is labour oriented and not much suited for farm mechanization Select the correct option from the codes given below: 2. ..
1. Which among the following article of the Constitution of India says that all public places are open to all citizens? 2. Which among the following is / are key features of Gandhara School of Art? Lifelike statues of Buddha Stress on portraying the physical features Numerous folds and turns in the dress Heavy use ..
1. Consider the following countries:1. Equatorial Guinea2. Democratic Republic of Congo 3. GabonWhich among the following is a common statement about all of the three countries? 2. The Rig-Veda is a source of ___: 1. Gayatri Mantra 2. Nadistuti sukta 3. Purusha sukta Choose the correct option from the codes given below: 3. With reference to ..