1. Consider the following statements about Governor of a State: The Governor can adjourn the sitting of the State Legislative Assembly The Governor address the first session of the Legislative Assembly after elections Which of the above statements is/are correct? 2. Which of the following Bhakti saints were monotheists? Surdas Kabir Tulsidas Raidas Select the correct option ..
UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series
1. The jute crop is grown in which of the following states of India? Uttar Pradesh Bihar Meghalaya West Bengal Select the correct option from codes given below: 2. An state in India can borrow from the market in following conditions: 3. Which of the following is / are functions of National Tax Tribunal? Hearing appeals ..
1. The power of Judicial review in India lies with the __? 2. Consider the following statements about the Amazon Rain Forest: The majority of the Amazon Rain Forest is contained within Brazil The Amazon Rainforest is shared by Brazil, Colombia and Peru Amazon Rainforest accounts for almost half of earth’s total rainforests Which among ..
1. Who among the following reserves the right to initiate the Constitutional Amendment? 2. Which of the following is the ultimate defender/guarantor of Fundamental Rights in India? 3. Which of the following is / are correct statements about the Finance Commission in India? The qualifications for the chairman and other members of the finance commission ..
1. Consider the following statements: India has largest Public distribution system in the world. In respect to the Food grains, The PDS works on the basis of explicit subsidy paid to Food Corporation of India This subsidy is used to meet the difference between the procurement price paid by FCI to farmers and the price ..
1. Which among the following is a correct statement? 2. Which among the following presidents of India represented India in UNESCO once in his lifetime? 3. “Miadi Hundi” is very much similar in features of which of the following? 4. Which of the following Statemens(s) is/are true regarding the Non-Aligned Movement(NAM)? The term “non-alignment” was coined by ..