1. Consider the following statements: Makran coast is a coastal strip along the coast of the Arabian Sea and the Gulf of Oman Chabahar port is located on Makran coast Which among the above is / are correct statements? 2. In February 1943, Mahatma Gandhi undertook the 21 day fast in Jail to__: Condemn the ..
UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series
1. In which year Manipur and Tripura became full-fledged state of India? 2. The Constitution of India provides that Trade, Commerce and Intercourse throughout the territory of Union of India is free. However, despite this provision, a state in India can make law for imposing taxes on imports of goods from other states in India, ..
1. Consider the following statements: 1. Bhutan can not establish direct diplomatic relations with countries, without India’s assent 2. Bhutan can not become member of International organizations without India’s assent Which among the above statements is / are correct? 2. The traditional agriculture communities called “Sunamani Paraja” with special knowledge to preserve traditional seed varieties are found in ..
1. Which among the following committee was appointed by Government of India in 1977 to recommend for improving efficiency of Panchayati Raj institution? 2. Who among the following recommends to the President the basis for distribution of the net proceeds of taxes between the centre and states? 3. The “Universal Adult Suffrage” is enshrined in ..
1. What is the difference between Union Legislature and Parliament of India ? 2. In context with Banking in India, what is the difference between liquidity adjustment facility-repo rate and marginal standing facility rate ? Under Repo rate banks can borrow above SLR Requirements, under MSF, Banks can borrow within SLR requirements Under Repo, banks ..
1. If a High Court judgment is issued in a state’s official language ,a translation in ___________must also be made available ? 2. Consider the following statements about the Anti-Defection Law: The law was added via the 52nd Amendment Act The Chairman or the Speaker of the House takes the decision to disqualify a member ..