1. Despite of being located south of Tropic of Cancer, which of the following makes weather at Hawaii pleasant making it one of the most important tourist destination around the world? 2. Consider the following statements about Van Allen belts: The belts are located in the inner region of the Earth's magnetosphere The belts facilitate ..
UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series
1. Which of the following bodies in India were established via a parliamentary act in India? Telecom Regulatory Authority of India Central Board of Film Certification Genetic Engineering Approval Authority Select the correct option from the codes given below: 2. What would be the order of below four types of forests, if a person starts ..
1. In case of a tie in the parliament , who among the following enjoys the right to cast the deciding vote ? 2. Who among the following Chief Election Commissioners of India also served as first Chief Election Commissioner in Nepal and Sudan? 3. Which among the following provisions were enshrined in the original ..
1. Which among the following language is NOT there in the 8th Schedule of Constitution of India? 2. Who among the following was the first chairman of the National Commission for Women? 3. Recently, Integrated Large Scale Eri Farming was launched in Arunachal Pradesh under North East Region Textile Promotion Scheme (NERTPS). Consider the following statements ..
1. The Prime Minister of India functions as the chairperson of which of the following organizations? NITI Aayog National Integration Council Inter-state Council Select the correct option from the codes given below: 2. Which among the following is / are functions of the Committee on Estimates? To suggest alternative policies to bring efficiency and economy ..
1. Which of the following commodities are directly affected by the fluctuations in international rates of the crude oil ? 2. The National Land Acquisition, Resettlement and Rehabilitation Bill aims to substitute which among the following acts? 3. During the period in which the Lok Sabha speaker holds his / her office, which among the ..
1. Which among the following amendment acts is also called as a Mini constitution? 2. Doing away with which of the following articles was suggested by the Veerappa Moily Commission in its report on Administrative reforms among the other aspects? 3. Which of the following article was added to Indian Constitution by 25th amendment act ..
1. Many insurance companies now a days sell the unit linked plans that safeguard the investment of the customer from market fluctuations, so that investments are protected in financially volatile times. The return in these policies are based upon the highest NAV. What does the NAV refer to? 2. In which year the practice of presenting ..
1. Bring out the incorrect statement regarding the zero hour? 2. When we arrange the Union Territories and States of India as per population density, we find that: 1. Top four places with highest population density belong to Union Territories 2. Among states, top three states are Bihar, West Bengal and Uttar Pradesh Which among ..
1. Consider the following medicine types: Sowa-Rigpa Ayurveda Siddha Unani Which of the above have legal recognition among Indian Systems of Medicine under the Department of AYUSH? 2. Who among the following is considered to be the earliest divine power for Aryans? 3. The correct meaning of the Doctrine of Fana of the Sufi mystiques is ..