Page-446 of Daily Current Affairs -2020: Objective [MCQ] Current Affairs Quiz
1. Which among the following companies has recently taken over Sweden’s Ericsson to become the world’s largest telecoms-equipment- maker? [A]Samsung [B]Huawei [C]Nokia [D]LG Huawei Show Answer 2. Which among the following banks have recently come up with a new concept as India’s First Financial Supermarket in Jaipur? [A]State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur [B]State Bank ..
1. In August 2012, India has successfully tested its Prithvi II Missile. What is the range of this nuclear-capable Prithvi-II missile? [A]250 km [B]300 km [C]350 km [D]400 km 350 km Show Answer 2. Recently Union Tourism Ministry has granted heritage status to the Castle Naggar. In which among the following states is located Castle ..
1. At which among the following locations, the proposed National Institute of Biotic Stress Management (NIBSM) will be established? [A]Bhopal [B]Kolkata [C]Raipur [D]Patna Raipur The Union Cabinet has approved the proposal of Ministry of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Research and Education for the establishment of the National Institute of Biotic Stress Management (NIBSM) at Raipur ..
1. At which among the following location, the proposed Indian Institute of Agricultural Biotechnology will be established? [A]Ranchi [B]Hyderabad [C]Bangalore [D]Ahmedabad Ranchi Show Answer 2. Recently which among the following mass media giant has been allowed to invest Rs.1,000 crore FDI to expand its operations in India? [A]Time Warner [B]Walt Disney [C]Vivendi SA [D]VIACOM Walt ..
1. Who among the following is the new Deputy Chairman of the Rajya Sabha? [A]Mukut Mithi [B]P.J. Kurien [C]O.T. Lepcha [D]M.S. Gill P.J. Kurien Show Answer 2. What is the present FDI cap in insurance sector in India? [A]26 per cent [B]49 per cent [C]76 per cent [D]100 per cent 26 per cent Show Answer ..