Page-330 of Daily Current Affairs -2020: Objective [MCQ] Current Affairs Quiz
1. India’s first exclusive hospital for elephant will come up in which state? [A]Tamil Nadu [B]Karnataka [C]Kerala [D]Andhra Pradesh Answer: KeralaNotes: India’s first exclusive hospital for elephant will be set up in Kerala. The hospital will have an in-patient treatment facility for 10 elephants at a time. The hospital will also have state- of-the-art laboratory ..
1. The ONE Campaign is a non profit organisation that fights extreme poverty particularly in which region? [A]Asia [B]South America [C]Africa [D]Europe Answer: AfricaNotes: The ONE Campaign is an international, nonpartisan, non-profit, advocacy and campaigning organisation that fights extreme poverty and preventable disease, particularly in Africa, by raising public awareness and pressuring political leaders to ..
1. The Delhi-Mumbai Industrial corridor (DMIC) project covers how many states? [A]Four [B]Six [C]Five [D]Seven Answer: SixNotes: DMIC covers six states – Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat and Maharashtra. It is a State-Sponsored Industrial Development Project of the Government of India. The $100 billion ambitious project aimed at developing Industrial zones spanning across ..
1. There are the only four countries in the world which carry more than a billion tonnes of freight on their railway networks annually. Which of the following is not one of that? [A]India [B]China [C]Japan [D]Russia Answer: JapanNotes: India, the US, Russia and China are the only four countries in the world which carry ..
1. Who is the new vice-chancellor of Nalanda University? [A]Kung Lee [B]George Yeo [C]Anup Bhatnakar [D]Virendra Tripati Answer: George YeoNotes: George Yeo, a former foreign minister from Singapore will be the new chancellor of Nalanda University. The 60 year old is currently serving as a member in the governing board of the prestigious university, which ..