Page-3 of Current Affairs Quiz – 2021: Daily Objective Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1. Amrabad Tiger Reserve, which was making news recently, is located in which state/UT? [A] Himachal Pradesh[B] Telangana[C] Andhra Pradesh[D] Kerala Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Telangana] Notes:Amrabad Tiger Reserve (ATR) is located in the state of Telangana. The Telangana Forest Department have recently identified 14 tigers in the Amrabad Tiger Reserve (ATR) during the ..
1. Which institution has launched a new scheme named ‘FASTER’ or ‘Fast and Secure Transmission of Electronic Records’? [A] Reserve Bank of India[B] Supreme Court of India[C] Election Commission of India[D] Central Bureau of Investigation Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Supreme Court of India] Notes:Chief Justice of India N.V. Ramana launched a new scheme called ..
1. NTPC Renewable Energy is set up India’s first ‘Green hydrogen-based mobility project’ in which Indian state/UT? [A] Sikkim[B] Himachal Pradesh[C] Ladakh[D] Goa Show Answer Correct Answer: C [Ladakh] Notes:NTPC Renewable Energy (NTPC REL) has inked a pact with the Union Territory of Ladakh to set up a ‘Green hydrogen mobility project’ in the region. ..
1. Which city is the venue of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) meeting 2021? [A] Dushanbe[B] Moscow[C] Shanghai[D] New Delhi Show Answer Correct Answer: A [Dushanbe] Notes:The Shanghai Cooperation Organisation meeting was recently held in the city of Dushanbe, the capital of Tajikistan. India’s External Affairs Minister S. Jaishankar participated in the meeting, representing India. ..
1. Which country has exported apples to India, for the first time on 50 years? [A] China[B] Israel[C] UK[D] Australia Show Answer Correct Answer: C [UK] Notes:The United Kingdom has exported apples to India for the first time in over 50 years. This is seen as a sign of the UK-India Enhanced Trade Partnership. The ..