Page-3 of Current Affairs Quiz – 2022: Daily Objective Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1. Who chaired India’s ‘First National Conference of Chief Secretaries’ in 2022? [A] Union Home Minister[B] Prime Minister[C] Union Finance Minister[D] Union Defence Minister Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Prime Minister] Notes:Prime Minister Narendra Modi chairs the country’s ‘first national conference of chief secretaries’ in Dharamsala in the month of June 2022. The conference will ..
1. As per the ‘Innovation Policy for Indian Railways’, what is the maximum limit of grant provided to innovators? [A] Rs 10 lakh[B] Rs 25 lakh[C] Rs 50 lakhs[D] Rs 1.5 Crore Show Answer Correct Answer: D [Rs 1.5 Crore] Notes:Minister of Railways Ashwini Vaishnaw has launched ‘Innovation Policy for Indian Railways’, to encourage participation ..
1. Which Union Ministry launched the new draft national policy on persons with disabilities (PwD)? [A] Ministry of Home Affairs[B] Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment[C] Ministry of Law and Justice[D] Ministry of Women and Child Development Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment] Notes:The Social Justice and Empowerment Ministry has ..
1. Which country is the host of ‘Shangri-La Dialogue (Asia Security Summit)? [A] China[B] Singapore[C] Malaysia[D] UAE Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Singapore] Notes:The 19th Shangri-La Dialogue, hosted by International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS), commenced in Singapor, two years after the Covid-19 pandemic The Shangri-La Annual Dialogue is one among the important Asia’s Defence ..
1. Which social media platform launched SMBSaathi Utsav to support small businesses? [A] Facebook[B] WhatsApp[C] Twitter[D] Koo Show Answer Correct Answer: B [WhatsApp] Notes:WhatsApp India announced an initiative named SMBSaathi Utsav that aims to support small businesses by helping them adopt digital mediums such as the WhatsApp Business App. SMBSaathi Utsav commenced with a pilot ..