1. D.B. Kulkarni, who passed away recently, was a writer in which language? [A]Telugu [B]Sanskrit [C]Kannada [D]Marathi Answer: MarathiNotes: The veteran Marathi writer, critic and former President of the All India Marathi Sahitya Sammelan Dr. Dattatraya Bhikaji Kulkarni passed away in Pune, Maharashtra. His books like Dnyaneshwaranche Shrotrusamwad, Parthivteche Udayast, Samikshechi Sarhadda and Pahili Parampara ..
Daily Current Affairs -2020: Objective [MCQ] Current Affairs Quiz
1. Which of the following states has been celebrating the Red Panda Winter Festival 2016? [A]Nagaland [B]Meghalaya [C]Sikkim [D]Assam Answer: Sikkim The Red Panda Winter Festival 2016 was started in Sikkim on 23 January. It ends on 31 January. The festival promises to be a grandiose nine-day event of culture, food, harmony and celebrations. 2. ..
1. Which is the highest peacetime gallantry award of India? [A]Shaurya Chakra [B]Param Vir Chakra [C]Ashok Chakra [D]Kirti Chakra Answer: Ashok Chakra Indian Army’s elite Para Special Forces’ commando Lance Naik Mohan Nath Goswami has been awarded the country’s highest peace time gallantry honour, Ashok Chakra, posthumously for saving two colleagues during an encounter with ..
1. Who is holding the record of highest singles wins at grand slams? [A]Martina Navratilova [B]Roger Federer [C]Serena Williams [D]Chris Evert Answer: Martina Navratilova Recently, Roger Federer became the first man to achieve 300 singles wins at grand slams. Presently, Martina Navratilova holds the all-time record of 306 singles wins at grand slams. 2. Which ..
1. Syed Mushtaq Ali trophy is related to which sports? [A]Hockey [B]Badminton [C]Volleyball [D]Cricket Answer: Cricket Recently, Uttar Pradesh team has clinched Syed Mushtaq Ali T20 Trophy with a thumping 38-run win over two-time champions Baroda in the final under lights at the Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai. 2. Which state has granted 180 days of maternity ..