1. According to the IRCTC survey, which railway station has been named the cleanest in India? [A]Varanasi railway station [B]Surat railway station [C]Rajkot railway station [D]Bilaspur railway station Answer: Surat railway stationNotes: According to an Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) survey, the Surat railway station has been named the cleanest in India in ..
Daily Current Affairs -2020: Objective [MCQ] Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who are the winners of 2015-16 Chameli Devi Jain Award? [A]Alka Dhupkar and Ravish Kumar [B]Alka Dhupkar and Raksha Kumar [C]Priyanka Kakodkar and Raksha Kumar [D]Priyanka Kakodkar and Ravish Kumar Answer: Priyanka Kakodkar and Raksha KumarNotes: The Media Foundation’s Chameli Devi Jain award for 2015-16 has been jointly awarded to Priyanka Kakodkar and Raksha ..
1. The world’s first fully electric-powered double-decker bus has been launched in which country? [A]India [B]United Kingdom [C]Japan [D]Unites States Answer: United KingdomNotes: The world’s first fully electric-powered double-decker bus has been launched in London, United Kingdom. It is built by Chinese manufactures BYD and will be able to travel 180 miles on a single ..
1. Who is the newly elected President of Myanmar? [A]Henry Van Thio [B]Htin Kyaw [C]Myint Swe [D]Aung San Suu Kyi Answer: Htin KyawNotes: Htin Kyaw has been elected as the first civilian President of Myanmar after 53 years of military rule. He belongs to National League for Democracy (NLD) party. Aung San Suu Kyi is ..
1. Art of Living’s World Culture Festival was held in which city? [A]New Delhi [B]Mumbai [C]Kolkata [D]Hyderabad Answer: New DelhiNotes: Art of Living’s World Culture Festival has been organised at Yamuna Flood Plains, New Delhi from March 11 to 13, 2016. The festival celebrated the diversity in cultures from across the world while simultaneously highlighting ..