1. How much fund will be provided by World Bank to Bangladesh to fight child malnutrition? [A]$5 billion [B]$1 billion [C]$4 billion [D]$2 billion Answer: $1 billionNotes: The World Bank will provide US $1 billion ..
Daily Current Affairs -2020: Objective [MCQ] Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who has won the 2016 Chinese Taipei Masters Men’s singles badminton tournament? [A]Sourabh Verma [B]P C Thulasi [C]Anand Yelegar [D]Sameer Verma Answer: Sourabh VermaNotes: Indian shuttler Sourbah Verma has clinched the 2016 Men’s singles ..
1. Which committee has submitted its report on existence of Saraswati River to the Union Government? [A]M L Malaya committee [B]Bhagya Shree committee [C]N N Vohra committee [D]K S Valdiya committee Answer: K S Valdiya ..
1. Who has been elected as the new Secretary General of the United Nations? [A]Anibal Silva [B]Vitaly Antonio [C]Antonio Guterres [D]Matthew Rycroft Answer: Antonio GuterresNotes: Portugal’s ex-Prime Minister, Antonio Guterres has been officially appointed as ..
1. The 2016 BRICS trade ministers has started in which city of India? [A]Udaipur [B]Indore [C]New Delhi [D]Lucknow Answer: New DelhiNotes: The 2016 BRICS trade ministers has started in New Delhi to discuss ways to ..