Ancient Indian History
21. The famous book ‘Brihat Katha’ was written by__?
22. Who were the first rulers in India to issue gold coins attributed to the Kings?
23. Which Greek ambassador set up a pillar in honour of Vishnu?
24. Menander I, the famous Indo-Greek ruler set up his capital at which place?
25. Which Buddhist monk converted Milinda (Indo-Greek king) to Buddhism?
26. The conversation between Nagasena and Menander-I related to Buddhism is recorded in which book?
27. Which Greek King of Bactria invaded India about 190 B.C.?
28. The governors called Strategos were introduced by __?
29. Who was the first Saka king in India?
30. The reign of which of the following reigns was known as golden age for Mathura school of art?