1. Consider the following: 1. High food, commodity and energy prices 2. Sovereign debt problems 3. High level of government debt The Economy of India is facing which among the above problems now a days? [A]Only 1 [B]1 & 2 [C]2 & 3 [D]1, 2 & 3 2. As per reports published in several business
1. Which among the following is an incorrect statement: [A]The regulations relating to the issue of Indian Depository Receipts contained in Securities and Exchange Board of India. [B]The Standard Chartered PLC became the first global company to file for an issue of Indian depository receipts in India [C]The Indian Depository Receipts derive their value from
1. In India, the RBI has mandated the banks to hold 24 per cent of their net demand and time liabilities (NDTL) in a liquid portfolio under the statutory liquidity ratio (SLR) regime. What are the benefits of this system? 1. Provides strength to Financial System 2. Increases flow of credit to productive sectors 3.
1. Consider the following: 1. Clover 2. Sugarcane 3. Alfalfa Which among the above are plantation crops? [A]1 & 2 [B]2 & 3 [C]Only 2 [D]1, 2 & 3 Explanation 2. What was India’s external debt to GDP ratio at end-December 2010? [A]13.2 [B]14.5 [C]16.9 [D]17.5 Explanation 3. Which among the following always decreases in
1. Recently, India became the first pioneer investor to have been allotted a site of 1,50,000 sq km in the Central Indian Ocean Basin (CIOB) by International Sea Bed Authority (ISBA) of United Nations for harnessing the Polymetallic Modules (PMN) lying on the seabed. The Polymetallic Modules (PMN) predominantly contain which among the following metals?
1. What is India’s current rank as a shareholder in the World Bank ? [A]5th [B]6th [C]7th [D]8th Explanation 2. As per the new guidelines of the Reserve Bank of India, the interest on savings bank accounts is done on which among the following rates per day on daily balance in the customer’s savings account?
1. Who among the following is the author of the famous book “Silent Spring” which is credited for being of much help in launching the environment movement? [A]Ian Lowe [B]Pat Hutchings [C]Mike Kingsford [D]Rachel Carson 2. The phenomenon in which seeds germinate and seedlings grow while still attached to their mother plant before dropping down
1. Consider the following: 1. INSAT-3A 2. INSAT-3B 3. Kalpana-1 From which among the above, the IMD is receiving and processing meteorological data at present ? [A] Only 1 [B] 1 & 3 [C] 1 & 2 [D] 2 & 3 Explanation 2. Consider the following: 1. Patkai hills 2. Manipur hills 3. Mizo hills
1. Who among the following is the first citizen of a city in India? Mayor Chairman Sheriff Member of Legislative Assembly 2. The Elephanta caves have been mostly ascribed to which among the following dynasty? Chalukyas Cholas Rastrakutas Pallavas 3. The Bhagat Movement is related to which among the following tribes of India? Birhor Bhil