87-Digital Public Credit Registry
Banking Awareness Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Answers with explanation on Digital Public Credit Registry for IBPS Bank PO, IBPS Bank Clerical, RRB PO and Clerical, SBI PO and SBI Clerical, IBPS Recruitments, RBI Grade B and RBI Bank
1. What is the full form of PCR?
2. A 10-member High Level Task force was constituted by RBI on Public Credit Registry under the chairmanship of which of the following persons?
3. First PCR was established in which of the following country?
4. The PCR will collect data from which of the following entities?
5. Which of the following are among the Credit Bureaus present in India?
6. CRILC (Central Repository of Information on Large Credits) is a borrower level supervisory dataset that keeps records of loan of__?
7. Global Financial Development Report provides an update on the state of public and private credit reporting. The report is published by which of the following institutions?
8. Which of the following is not the type of credit reporting institutions?
9. Which among the following Deputy Governor of RBI is credited with the task of constituting Public Credit Registry in India?
10. Public Credit Registry will have data loans granted by which of the following institutions?