Current Affairs Quiz – 2021: Daily Objective Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1. Sela tunnel, which was seen in the news recently, is located in which Indian state? [A] Uttarakhand[B] Sikkim[C] Arunachal Pradesh[D] Assam Show Answer Correct Answer: C [Arunachal Pradesh] Notes:Defence Minister Rajnath Singh virtually conducted the final breakthrough blast of the Sela tunnel in Arunachal Pradesh, recently. The construction of the tunnel is expected to ..
1. Which institution has formed a Scientific Advisory Group for the Origins on Novel Pathogens (SAGO)? [A] UNICEF[B] World Health Organisation[C] FAO[D] John Hopkins University Show Answer Correct Answer: B [World Health Organisation] Notes:The Director-General of the World Health Organisation has set up the WHO Scientific Advisory Group for the Origins on Novel Pathogens (SAGO). ..
1. Which public sector unit has recently been accorded “Maharatna” status? [A] Power Finance Corporation[B] Airports Authority of India.[C] Bharat Dynamics Limited.[D] BEML Limited. Show Answer Correct Answer: A [Power Finance Corporation] Notes:The Central Government has accorded “Maharatna” status to Power Finance Corporation (PFC). PFC is the 11th state-owned entity to get the status, joining the ..
1. ‘Hamilton’s Object’ which was discovered recently, is associated with which field? [A] Physics[B] Space Science[C] Virology[D] Economics Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Space Science] Notes:From the images captured by the NASA/ESA Hubble Space Telescope, a team of astronomers led by Timothy Hamilton have discovered an unusual gravitational lensing configuration. Named as ‘Hamilton’s Object,’ it ..
1. The State Election Commission of which state is set to conduct India’s first dry run for “Voting through smart phone”? [A] Andhra Pradesh[B] Telangana[C] Karnataka[D] Kerala Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Telangana] Notes:The State Election Commission of Telangana is about to conduct a dry run of the voting using their smartphones. This trial has ..