Current Affairs Quiz – 2021: Daily Objective Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1. The ‘Crash course programme for Covid-19 frontline workers’ launched by the PM, is designed under which scheme? [A] PM Atma Nirbhar Bharat Yojana[B] PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana 3.0[C] PM Swachh Bharath Abhiyan[D] PM Cares Show Answer Correct Answer: B [PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana 3.0] Notes:The Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi has launched ..
1. The World Day to Combat desertification and drought 2021 is observed on which date? [A] 17th June[B] 18th June[C] 19th June[D] 20th June Show Answer Correct Answer: A [17th June] Notes:The desertification and drought day 2021 is observed on 17 June every year. This year’s theme is “Restoration.Land.Recovery. We build back better with healthy ..
1. The National Maritime Heritage Complex is to be developed in which state? [A] Maharashtra[B] Gujarat[C] Tamil Nadu[D] Kerala Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Gujarat] Notes:The Ministry of Culture and Ministry of Ports, Shipping and Waterways signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for ‘Cooperation in Development of National Maritime Heritage Complex (NMHC) at Lothal, Gujarat’ ..
1. Which Indian state produces GI certified Jardalu mangoes, which were recently exported to the UK? [A] Bihar[B] Maharashtra[C] Andhra Pradesh[D] Uttar Pradesh Show Answer Correct Answer: A [Bihar] Notes:The first commercial consignment of GI-certified Jardalu mangoes from Bhagalpur, Bihar was exported to the United Kingdom. APEDA, in collaboration with Bihar government, Indian High Commission ..
1. Who was the President of the 14th session of the Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification? [A] Narendra Modi[B] Yoshihide Suga[C] Xi Jinping[D] Gotabaya Rajapaksa Show Answer Correct Answer: A [Narendra Modi] Notes:Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi was the President of the 14th session of the Conference of ..