Welcome to the Daily Current Affairs Section of GKToday. This section is a repository around 21070 Current Affairs questions from 2012 to 2019. These are fact based quizzes written for aspirants of SSC, SSC-CGL and State SSC exams, IBPS, Banking, Railways, CLAT, State PCS etc. exams where direct factual questions may be asked on current affairs. PDF compilation of these questions can be downloaded from This E-Book Category.
Note: These questions may not be suitable for UPSC Prelims. If you are preparing for UPSC, please have look on daily UPSC Prelims Current Affairs Quiz Series
1. Which international organisation has released the report titled ‘COVID-19 and Tourism’? [A] UNWTO[B] UNCTAD[C] UNIDO[D] UNFPA Show Answer Correct Answer: B [UNCTAD] Notes:The United Nation’s trade and development body, UNCTAD (United Nations Conference on Trade and Development) has recently released a report ‘COVID-19 and Tourism’. As per the report, the world’s tourism sector could ..
1. Which Union Ministry implements the “PM Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana” scheme? [A] Ministry of Rural Development[B] Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises[C] Ministry of Food and Public Distribution[D] Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Show Answer Correct Answer: C [Ministry of Food and Public Distribution] Notes:The Union Ministry of Food and Public Distribution ..
1. Which digital platform of the Indian Government won two awards at the prestigious Global Leadership Summit, CogX 2020? [A] MyGov Corona[B] Digital India[C] Fit India[D] Swachh Bharat Mission Show Answer Correct Answer: A [MyGov Corona] Notes:An Artificial Intelligence enabled digital platform of the Indian Government named MyGov Corona Helpdesk bagged two awards at the ..
1. The World Bank has approved USD 250 million loan for affordable housing projects of which Indian state? [A] Odisha[B] West Bengal[C] Tamil Nadu[D] Kerala Show Answer Correct Answer: C [Tamil Nadu] Notes:The World Bank has approved USD 250 million loan for affordable housing projects of Tamil Nadu. The Government of India, state government of ..
1. Who is the head of the Health ministry’s committee, which recommended the Serological survey? [A] V K Paul[B] Harsh Vardhan[C] Amitabh Kant[D] V.K. Saraswat Show Answer Correct Answer: A [V K Paul] Notes:The Union Health Ministry had constituted a committee headed by NITI Aayog member V K Paul. As per the recommendations of the ..
1. What is the minimum age limit for voters to opt for postal ballot in Lok Sabha and Assembly polls, after the revision? [A] 80[B] 75[C] 70[D] 65 Show Answer Correct Answer: D  Notes:According to the recent announcement from the Union Law Ministry of India, people aged 65 years and above can opt for ..
1. Which organisation has launched a new initiative to explore sandalwood and bamboo tree plantation? [A] Khadi and Village Industries Commission [B] National Institute of Agricultural Marketing[C] Small Frmers Agribusiness Consortium [D] Indian Council of Agricultural Research Show Answer Correct Answer: A [Khadi and Village Industries Commission ] Notes:The Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) ..
1. Khushinagar Airport, that has been declared as an International Airport, is located in which Indian state? [A] Maharashtra[B] Uttar Pradesh[C] Madhya Pradesh[D] Karnataka Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Uttar Pradesh] Notes:The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi gave its approval to declare Kushinagar airport as an international airport. The airport is ..