Banking Awareness Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Answers with explanation on Venture Capital for IBPS Bank PO, IBPS Bank Clerical, RRB PO and Clerical, SBI PO and SBI Clerical, IBPS Recruitments, RBI Grade B and RBI Bank
1. Which of the following give finance to young, start-up companies?
2. What is the full form of VCT?
3. VCTs invest in which of the following assets?
4. Which of the following clearly defines venture capital?
5. The idea of providing factoring services was first thought of in India by which of the following?
6. Venture capital was originated in which of the following countries?
7. Which of the following is considered to be the father of venture capital?
8. Which of the following exactly define the meaning of Mezzanine Financing?
9. Which of the following are the different routes for the Venture Capital Exit?
10. The need for Venture Capital Financing was highlighted by which of the following committee in India?