Banking Awareness Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Answers with explanation on Debenture Trustees for IBPS Bank PO, IBPS Bank Clerical, RRB PO and Clerical, SBI PO and SBI Clerical, IBPS Recruitments, RBI Grade B and RBI Bank
1. What is a legal agreement, also called the deed of trust, between the corporation issuing bonds and the bondholders that establish the terms of the bond issue?
2. How many forms are taken by sinking of fund retirement?
3. Who or what is a person or institution designated by a bond issuer as the official representative of the bondholders?
4. Which of the following is a long-term, unsecured debt instrument with a lower claim on assets and income than other classes of debt?
5. Who guides debenture trustess to enhance their disclosures for listed debt securities to protect investor interest?
6. Who among the following serves as the holder of debenture stock for the benefit of another party?
7. Which of the following actions is performed by debenture trustee in case of delayed payment?
8. What percent of annual interest should be paid by issuer firm to investor in case of delay in listing?
9. In case of default, what is the minimum percent of additional interest is paid by issuer company?
10. A debenture trust deed is an agreement between the company and the trustees to look after the interest of which of the following?