Banking Awareness Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Answers with explanation on Underwriting for IBPS Bank PO, IBPS Bank Clerical, RRB PO and Clerical, SBI PO and SBI Clerical, IBPS Recruitments, RBI Grade B and RBI Bank
1. What is the full form of IPO?
2. What is the limit of the commission set for Underwriting in India?
3. Which of the following clearly define the Syndicate Underwriting?
4. To work as an underwriter in India ,a certificate of registration must be obtained from which of the following institutions?
5. Which of the following acts regulates the underwriting process in India?
6. What is the full form of QIB?
7. Which of the following are the Institutional Underwriters in India?
8. Who was the head of review committee on underwriting rules and regulation ?
9. The Certificate of Initial Registration for an underwriter with SEBI remains valid for how many years?
10. An underwriter undertakes to buy a certain number of shares or debentures irrespective of the subscription from the public. This type of underwriting is known as___________?