Banking Awareness Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Answers with explanation on Issue Management for IBPS Bank PO, IBPS Bank Clerical, RRB PO and Clerical, SBI PO and SBI Clerical, IBPS Recruitments, RBI Grade B and RBI Bank
1. Which of the following problems is needed to be resolved under issue management?
2. Which of the following defines “issue” in Risk and Issue management?
3. Which of the following is the management of securities of the corporate sector offered to the public on a regular basis?
4. Which of the following helps in monitoring the status of all issue in issue management process?
5. Which of the following is the function of Issue log?
6. Which of the following is the correct sequence to track an issue? 1. Document the process by which the issue was resolved. 2. Document an issue including any pertinent details such as the date and who reported it. 3. Track the status of the resolution. 4. Determine a priority for the issue and Assign the issue to a project team member.
7. What is the full form of IPO in IPO issue manager?
8. IPO issue management is also known as which of the following?
9. In which of the following managements, the company handles the issues can have a positive or negative effect on their brand?
10. Which of the following helps managers track the issues that arise in a project and prioritize a response to them?