68-Various Types of Financial Services
Banking Awareness Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Answers with explanation on Various Types of Financial Services for IBPS Bank PO, IBPS Bank Clerical, RRB PO and Clerical, SBI PO and SBI Clerical, IBPS Recruitments, RBI Grade B and RBI Bank
1. Financial services offered financing risk project to provide which of the following?
2. Financial service companies excludes which of the following?
3. Which of the following are functions of financial services?
4. Which of the following is not a fee‐based financial service?
5. Which of the following acts as an intermediary to link up the sources of ideas and the sources of fund?
6. Which of the following operates in Inter-bank call money market?
7. Any change in flow of funds and the demand of them, is clearly reflected in which of the following?
8. Which of the following is defined as a central location for keeping securities on deposit?
9. Which of the following is the benefit of credit-rating to investors?
10. Which of the following is regarded as the fourth element of the financial system?