63 - NBFC-MFIs
Banking Awareness Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Answers with explanation on NBFC-MFIs for IBPS Bank PO, IBPS Bank Clerical, RRB PO and Clerical, SBI PO and SBI Clerical, IBPS Recruitments, RBI Grade B and RBI Bank
1. With reference to the Micro Finance Institutions, which of the following statements is correct?
2. Which of the following microfinance institution is Universal Bank?
3. Which of the following are the loans of very small amounts given to low income groups or poor household?
4. Under the guidelines issued on 2 Dec 2011, an NBFC-MFI should have minimum net owned funds of how much amount?
5. As per the guidelines issued by RBI, all NBFC-MFIs should maintain an aggregate margin cap of not more than how much percent?
6. The tenure of the loan issued by NBFC-MFI to the borrower should not be less than 24 months for loan amount in excess of how much amount?
7. For an NBFC-MFI, the tenure of the loan must not to be less than how many months?
8. Loan disbursed by an NBFC-MFI to a borrower with a rural household annual income should not exceed how much amount?
9. Loan disbursed by an NBFC-MFI to a borrower with urban and semi-urban household income should not exceed how much amount?
10. NBFC-Infrastructure Finance Companies must have at least what per cent of its total assets in infrastructure loans?