46 - Technology in Remittance
Banking Awareness Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Answers with explanation on Technology in Remittance for IBPS Bank PO, IBPS Bank Clerical, RRB PO and Clerical, SBI PO and SBI Clerical, IBPS Recruitments, RBI Grade B and RBI Bank
1. Which of the following is an account maintained in foreign currency with an Authorised Dealer Bank?
2. An EEFC account can be held only in the form of which of the following?
3. Under Liberalised Remittance Scheme, PAN card need not be insisted upon for remittance made towards permissible current account transactions up to how much amount?
4. Which of the following account can be repatriable?
5. Which of the following does not have savings account?
6. Which out of the following is most popular channel of foreign inward remittances to India?
7. Who is/are eligible to open an EEFC Account?
8. Which of the following remittances payments is one area that is a lifeline for millions of people across the globe, especially in rural areas?
9. In which type of remittances, money is transferred from one country to another?
10. Which type of remittances are received from abroad?