19 - Banking Correspondents
Banking Awareness Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Answers with explanation on Banking Correspondents for IBPS Bank PO, IBPS Bank Clerical, RRB PO and Clerical, SBI PO and SBI Clerical, IBPS Recruitments, RBI Grade B and RBI Bank
1. When was the Banking correspondent scheme launched by RBI?
2. What was the objective behind the Banking correspondent scheme?
3. Which of the following activities can be undertaken by a Business Correspondent?
4. Who can work as a Banking Correspondent?
5. Which of these kinds of deposits can be offered by Banking Correspondents?
6. When did the RBI allowed for the first time to open ultra small branches?
7. Who among the following cannot become a BC?
8. What is the other name by which Banking correspondents are known as?
9. Which is India’s largest Banking Correspondent company?
10. As per RBI guidelines, Ultra Small Branches may be set up between the base branch and BC locations at how much distance?