06 - Banking Reforms During Liberalization
Banking Awareness Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Answers with explanation on Banking Reforms During Liberalization for IBPS Bank PO, IBPS Bank Clerical, RRB PO and Clerical, SBI PO and SBI Clerical, IBPS Recruitments, RBI Grade B and RBI Bank
1. What was the primary objective of Sukhmoy Chakravarty Committee formed in 1982?
2. In which year did the Vaghul committee submitted its report?
3. What was the maximum limit of Statutory Liquidity Ratio had Narasimham Committee recommended?
4. When was the Banking Ombudsman scheme first introduced in India?
5. When was the process of introducing computerization in all branches of banks began in 1993?
6. When was ICICI bank founded?
7. What is the full form of FEMA?
8. Which of these is also called as Committee on Capital Account Convertibility?
9. What was the target set by Narasimham-II Committee for the capital adequacy ratio of the banks by the year 2000?
10. Which was the first Indian bank to provide Internet Banking Facility in India?