04 - Banking Regulation Act
Banking Awareness Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Answers with explanation on Banking Regulation Act for IBPS Bank PO, IBPS Bank Clerical, RRB PO and Clerical, SBI PO and SBI Clerical, IBPS Recruitments, RBI Grade B and RBI Bank
1. Which entity regulates and supervises NBFCs?
2. Who is entrusted with the power to lay down instructions to the banks in India for audits?
3. When did the Banking Regulation Act come into effect?
4. When did the Banking Regulation Act, 1949 become applicable to the state of Jammu & Kashmir?
5. The Banking Regulation Act was initially passed by what name?
6. Who has been given the power under the Banking Regulation Act 1949 to grant license to banks?
7. In which year the Banking Regulation Act 1949 was amended to make it applicable to cooperative banks?
8. Which of the following entities are not covered under the Banking Regulation Act 1949?
9. Who regulates the District Central Cooperative Banks in India?
10. Which section was added in the Banking regulation Act to include the Cooperative Banks under its purview?