02 - History of Reserve Bank of India
Banking Awareness Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Answers with explanation on History of Reserve Bank of India for IBPS Bank PO, IBPS Bank Clerical, RRB PO and Clerical, SBI PO and SBI Clerical, IBPS Recruitments, RBI Grade B and RBI Bank
1. The Royal Commission on Indian Currency and Finance was also known as?
2. What was the initial share capital of Reserve Bank of India?
3. Who was the first Indian Governor of Reserve Bank of India?
4. Who is the longest serving Governor of Reserve Bank of India?
5. RBI did not issue any currency notes during work period of which RBI Governor?
6. Till when the RBI served as the central bank of Pakistan?
7. In which year the Royal Commission on Indian Currency and Finance recommended the creation of a central bank for India?
8. In which year for the first time a bill was introduced in the Indian Legislative Assembly for the creation of RBI?
9. What was the paidup capital of RBI when it commenced operations as India’s central bank on April 1 1935?
10. When was Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation established under RBI?