General Science - Biology MCQs
61. Among Ferns, Mosses, Algae & Fungi , cholorophyll is found in ?
62. The enzyme Nitrite reductase has which of the elements as its constituent ?
63. Which of the following disease is found in ground nut?
64. Among Sodium, Potassium , Magnesium and Iodine which is / are required for transmission of nerve impulses?
65. Butter is a ________?
66. Which among the following is not a monosaccharide?
67. Fructose is a form of carbohydrate synthesized in plants. It become table sugar by combining which of the following ?
68. Kwashiorkor disease is caused by the deficiency of which of the following ?
69. Which among the following virus is also called as “Hit & Hide” Virus?
70. Calcium is required in plants in the formation of which of the following ?