The purchase of shares and bonds of Indian companies by Foreign Institutional Investors is called?
[B] Portfolio Investment
[C] NRI Investment
[D] Foreign Indirect Investment

Show Answer


Kindly help us to keep GKToday updated and error free. Use this form to report error or outdated information in questions. We shall rectify asap...