A Non-Resident Indian wants to get approval under Government Route for FDI in ‘Single Brand’ product retailing in India. Which among the following would be the appropriate agency to approach for this application?
[A] Regional Office of Reserve Bank of India
[B] Head Office of Reserve Bank of India
[C] Department of Economic Affairs (Ministry of Finance)
[D] Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (Ministry of Commerce)


Kindly help us to keep GKToday updated and error free. Use this form to report error or outdated information in questions. We shall rectify asap...