Social Empowerment Communalism Regionalism Secularism
- How do the Indian debates on secularism differ from the debates in the West?
- What is the basis of regionalism? Is it that unequal distribution of benefits of development on regional basis eventually promotes regionalism? Substantiate your answer.
- Critically discuss the personal laws as a major social constraint in bringing about gender equality in Indian Society.
- "The extent of empowerment of women in a nation is largely determined by three factors, viz. economic, social and political identity."Discuss in India's context.
- Distinguish between religiousness / religiosity and communalism giving one example of how the former had got transformed into latter in independent India.
- Regional attitude as threat to National Unity
- How should the government come to the rescue of the presence of genuine secularism in the country?
- Women Empowerment is the need of the hour. Discuss the steps to be adopted in India for ensuring better opportunities and growth for Women.
- India Takes Steps Towards Feminization Of Agriculture
- Karnataka Asks Private Sector To Reserve Blue-Collared Jobs For Kannadigas
This is a dynamic E-Book comprising the below UPSC Mains Model Questions as well as their answers written by GKToday team. The PDF E-Book can be instantly downloaded after payment. No Hadcopy is provided.
Disclaimer: These questions have been written and answered by GKToday team over the period of time; and have included some previous years questions also. While every effort was made to ensure that these questions as well as their answers remain relevent and correct, it is possible, that some facts or context in some questions might have changed over time. GKToday does not assume and hereby disclaims any liability to any party for any loss, damage, or disruption caused by such change of facts or context in the questions and answers of this E-book.