Role of Women and Womens Organization
- How does patriarchy impact the position of a middle class working woman in India?
- Why do some of the most prosperous regions of India have an adverse sex ratio for women? Give your arguments.
- Discuss the various economic and socio-cultural forces that are driving increasing feminization of agriculture in India.
- Discuss the role of women in the freedom struggle especially during the Gandhian phase.
- Discuss the various social legislations enacted in India in 19th century for improving the conditions of women. Was there any remarkable impacts of these legislations? Elucidate.
- Critically discuss the impact of patriarchy upon the position of middle class working women in India?
- Critically discuss the impact of recent Supreme Court verdict on women rights in India.
- How can NGO play a prominent role in women empowerment? Discuss.
- The women questions arose in modern India as a part of the 19th century social reform movement. What were the major issues and debates concerning women in that period?
- How specially designed financial products for Women can play role in gender equality and women empowerment?
- Explain the key highlights of the SDG Gender Index. What are the implications of the findings for India?
- The number of women in labour force is reducing day by day. Enumerate the reasons behind the reducing dropout rate.
- How do you think the reforms in public transport in India effect women?
- What are your views about women dropping out of the labour force due to inability to find work?
- There is a lack of equal or even adequate representation of women in the upper echelons of corporate India. Elaborate
- The shocking incident of rape and murder of a veterinary doctor in Hyderabad speaks volumes of the lack of stringent laws dealing with sexual assault. Discuss the measures to combat violence against women.
- Describe the situation of Indian women in society and why MPs advocating for ‘lynching’ and other mob justice type punishments for rapists is an abdication of responsibility by the Parliament and Politicians?
- Women's reservation & Challenges
- India Takes Steps Towards Feminization Of Agriculture
This is a dynamic E-Book comprising the below UPSC Mains Model Questions as well as their answers written by GKToday team. The PDF E-Book can be instantly downloaded after payment. No Hadcopy is provided.
Disclaimer: These questions have been written and answered by GKToday team over the period of time; and have included some previous years questions also. While every effort was made to ensure that these questions as well as their answers remain relevent and correct, it is possible, that some facts or context in some questions might have changed over time. GKToday does not assume and hereby disclaims any liability to any party for any loss, damage, or disruption caused by such change of facts or context in the questions and answers of this E-book.
Out of stock