Development Processes and Development Industry in India
- Is the competition among neighboring states for attracting more investments and funds is within the spirit of competitive federalism? Discuss while taking examples of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
- Why is it said that rural India will have to pay for better electricity?
- The NRC experiment in Assam has led to a divisive political posturing. What do you think will be the result of similar experiments in other north-eastern states?
- What are the key proposals of the Jammu and Kashmir Reservation (Amendment) Bill, 2019?
- What are the components of the new framework proposed by the government to sustain 100 per cent ODF status?
- It is time to democratize the science by focusing on the problems of the surrounding environment. Discuss
This is a dynamic E-Book comprising the below UPSC Mains Model Questions as well as their answers written by GKToday team. The PDF E-Book can be instantly downloaded after payment. No Hadcopy is provided.
Disclaimer: These questions have been written and answered by GKToday team over the period of time; and have included some previous years questions also. While every effort was made to ensure that these questions as well as their answers remain relevent and correct, it is possible, that some facts or context in some questions might have changed over time. GKToday does not assume and hereby disclaims any liability to any party for any loss, damage, or disruption caused by such change of facts or context in the questions and answers of this E-book.