[Video] Current Affairs #939 – Current Affairs May 16-17, 2021 | Current Affairs – 2021
In this video, we have discussed following questions for Current Affairs May 16-17, 2021.
1. A bank mentioned in the Second Schedule of the Reserve Bank of India Act is known as ?
2. ‘The Christchurch Call’ was an initiative of which country?
3. Which institution has set up a dedicated portal – CovAid, to track aid coming from individual organisations?
4. Kundoli Proposed Reserve Forest, where 18 elephants have recent died, is situated in which state?
5. What is the theme of the International Day of Families 2021?
6. Malerkotla has been announced as the new district of which state?
7. Which is the first Indian state to pass ‘Agri-Tourism policy’?
8. “Woman Sitting Near a Window” is a famous painting of which artist?
9. KP Sharma Oli, has been reappointed as the Prime Minister of which country?
10. Which is the first country to ban all synthetic cannabinoids?
11. “Tianwen-1”, which has successfully landed on Mars, was launched by which country?
12. Which Government scheme aims to improve the income of farming households, by providing them with Rs.6000 per year, directly to their bank accounts?
13. Who is the fund manager for SWAMIH Fund?
14. Which of the following cyclones have formed in the Arabian Sea, in the past?
15. As per the research by Aalto University, which condition would lead to fall in global food production by 1/3rd of the present levels?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|