22 Model Questions on GS-I: Indian Freedom Struggle - Significant Contributors & Stages for UPSC Mains Examinations
- President Kovind recently laid the foundation stone for a memorial of 200 years of the Paika Rebellion, in Odisha. Describe the situation of Odisha at that time and what led to the rebellion.
- How the Paika Rebellion shook the foundations of the British Rule in India?
- What administrative changes were introduced in India after 1858? What were the objectives of these changes?
- Discuss the importance and role of Maharaja Ranjit Singh in India history.
- Explain in brief the significance and contribution of Veer Savarkar in Indian freedom struggle movement.
- How the efforts of Swami Dayanand Saraswati revolutionised Indian society?