19 Model Questions on GS-III: Environmental Impact Assessment for UPSC Mains Examinations
- What are water credits? How can it help fund climate action?
- What is the significance of the increase in the number of oil and gas industry lobbyists attending the ongoing COP27?
- In light of a group of 16 countries, led by Vanuatu, approaching the International Court of Justice to seek a clarification of state obligations with regards to climate action, comment on the significance of the initiatives being taken by this small Pacific island nation. What is the way ahead?
- Given the looming climate emergency threatening the developing world, discuss the ways in which RBI can help regulate climate risk.
- What is DMH-11 that was recently approved by the Genetic Engineering Appraisal Committee? What are the advantages and challenges in its adoption?
- Glaciers in the Alps are melting faster than ever and Himalayan glaciers are melting at the fastest rate in the world. In this context, examine its consequences on the world and the importance of preserving glaciers.