UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 332
- In first-past-the-post system, a party or coalition can win a majority in Parliament without necessarily getting a majority of the votes
- First-past-the-post system does not ensure that every vote counts
Which of the above is / are correct statements?
1. ISO 9001 ↔ Quality
2. ISO 14001 ↔ Environment
3. OHSAS-18001 ↔ Safety
Which among the above is / are correct?
- Implementation of Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Rationalization of Subsidies
- Reduction in Income Tax
Select the correct option from codes given below:
- It can issue ATM/debit cards but not credit cards
- It can offer financial products like mutual fund units and insurance products
- It can accept deposits only in the form of term deposits and not in the form of demand deposits
Which of the above statements are correct?
- It aims at providing credit subsidy to reduce Input costs for the farmers
- The scheme is being implemented by the State Level Small Farmers’ Agri-Business Consortium (SFAC)
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
Keeping a fixed incident ray of light, if a plane mirror is rotated with an angle of 20°, the reflected ray will turn by which among the following values?
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 332. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous Mini Mock Test
Category: Daily Mini Mock Test Series