UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 288
- The banks will have to keep more money with RBI and this dries up the liquidity.
- The Banks will have to increase the Interest rates on their Home Loan products
- The banks will be able to earn more money due to increased interest rates.
- The Award is annual
- Jury is headed by a former Chief Justice of India
- Selects only Indian Citizens
- Selects writers from all Indian Languages
- Under the New Start treaty each side is allowed a maximum of 1,550 warheads.
- This is about 30% lower than the figure of 2,200 that each side was meant to reach by 2012 under the Start treaty (as revised in the 2002 Strategic Offensive Reductions Treaty).
- Each country is allowed, in total, no more than 700 deployed intercontinental ballistic missiles, submarine-launched ballistic missiles, and heavy bombers equipped for nuclear arms.
- The Egg white has more fat value than Egg yolk
- The Egg white has less proteins than Egg Yolk
- It is also known as South Asia Satellite
- Its functions include Telemedicine and Education
- The satellite has Ku band transponders
- The report has been prepared by the JC Kala Committee
- The wildlife action plan includes for the first time the concerns relating to climate change and its impact on wildlife
- The programme has been formulated under the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- It aims to boost organic food export in International market
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 288. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.
Category: UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|