UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 195
- She practically acted as a Constitutional Sovereign of India giving approval to the policies advised by her ministers
- She visited India only Once
- She had liberal personal views towards India
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
- It advocates for a strict and authoritarian government
- It served as standard rule book for most of the ancient Indian dynasties
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
- Raise the tax-GDP ratio
- Reduce Subsidies
- Convert central sector schemes into centrally sponsored schemes
Choose the correct option from the codes given below:
- The project is headed by the International Finance Corporation (IFC)
- The project aims to curb tax avoidance by multinational corporations
Which of the above is/are correct statements?
- It is an initiative under the aegis of International Solar Alliance
- It aims at creating a healthy environment for private sector investment in solar assets
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 195. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous Mini Mock TestNext Mini Mock Test »
Category: Daily Mini Mock Test Series