UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 161
- Abolition or creation of legislative councils in states is a parliamentary prerogative
- Abolition or creation of legislative councils in states is done by ordinary legislation
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
- They are the smallest and most abundant of all sea turtles found in the world
- They are best known for their unique mass nesting called Arribada on the Gahiramatha beach in Odisha
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- Customer Service
- Product Innovation
- Core Banking Solution
- Corporate Governance
Which of the above are included in the Business Process Reengineering?
- Common market
- Free trade area
- Custom union
Which of the above are examples of Economic Integration?
- It was designated in the will of Swedish scientist Alfred Nobel.
- It is awarded by the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences.
- The 2018 Economics Nobel prize was awarded to William Nordhaus and Paul Romer for integrating climate change and technological innovation.
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 161. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous Mini Mock TestNext Mini Mock Test »
Category: Daily Mini Mock Test Series