Current Affairs Quiz – June, 2014
1. Recently, Pankaj Advani created the history by becoming the first player in the world to win titles in the long and shorter formats of both billiards and snookers. The championship was held in ___? [A]Egypt [B]Israel [C]China [D]Russia Egypt ..
1. The Pangsau Pass in Arunachal Pradesh offers boarder trade between India and ___? [A]China [B]Myanmar [C]Bhutan [D]Bangladesh Myanmar Pangsau Pass lies on the crest of the Patkai Hills on the India-Burma border. The pass offers one of the easiest ..
1. Recently, the power ministry has set up a seven-member panel called “Advisory Group for Integrated Development of Power, Coal and Renewable Energy” to look into issues related power sector. The chairman of the advisory group is _____? [A]Suresh Prabhu ..
1. Recently, which among the following Indian Airliners has joined global airline body Star Alliance? [A]Air India [B]GoAir [C]IndiGo [D]Jet Airways Air India National carrier Air India joined global airline body Star Alliance, a move expected to give a boost ..
1. The “Salar Jung Museum”, which has turned 125 years of foundation recently, is in ____? [A]Mumbai [B]Pune [C]Hyderabad [D]Kolkata Hyderabad The Salar Jung Museum is an art museum located on the southern bank of the Musi river in the ..
1. In context to India’s defence structure consider the following statements: 1.Tejas is a lightweight, multi-role, single-engine tactical fighter aircraft 2.Akash is a surface-to-surface missile, has a range of 25 kms 3.Prahar is a 150 km-range tactical missile system 4.BrahMos ..