MyGov India launches Planetarium Innovation Challenge
MyGov India has launched the “Planetarium Innovation Challenge” for Indian start-ups and tech entrepreneurs.
- This Planetarium challenge was launched with the aim of bringing together the tech firms and Start-ups, that are based out of India, with the potential to build an indigenous planetariums system software.
- This system software must be built by using latest technologies such as Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR) and Merged Reality (MR).
This challenge has been Inspired by the Chandrayaan launches. Prior to the launch, Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) had conducted the ISRO Quiz Competition-2019 in collaboration with MyGov. In the quiz, several schools, parents and enthusiastic mentors actively participated.
Planetarium Innovation Challenge
- This challenge was launched by MyGov India recently for which registration is open till October 10th.
- It invites applications from start-ups and tech entrepreneurs in order to develop state-of-the-art technology for Planetariums.
- It provides an opportunity for Planetariums in India to deploy indigenously built new technologies for smaller cities and rural areas.
- This challenge perfectly aligns with the objective of India’s progressive digital transformation under the Aatmanirbhar Bharat initiative.
The first, second and the third winner under this contest will respectively get the cash prizes of five lakh, three lakh and two lakh rupees.
MyGov is a citizen engagement platform, launched by central government on July 26, 2014 in order to promote the active participation of Indian citizens in the governance and development of India. It aims to create common platform for Indian citizens in a bid to “crowdsource governance ideas from citizens”.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|