Karmyogi Prarambh Module
The Karmayogi Prarambh Module was launched by Prime Minister Modi recently for all those who were appointed under the Rojgar Mela.
What is Karmayogi Prarambh Module?
- The Karmayogi Prarambh module is an initiative under the Mission Karmayogi.
- It is an online orientation course for the new recruits of various government departments.
- It will help new government employees to understand the code of conduct required to adapt to the new role.
- Ethics in the workplace, integrity, human resource policies and other benefits, allowances, etc., are some of the topics focused on by the module.
- The objective of this online orientation programme is to keep the essence of civil service within the people of the country.
What is Mission Karmayogi?
Mission Karmayogi – National Programme for Civil Services Capacity Building (NPCSCB) was launched on September 20, 2020, to reform Indian bureaucracy at the individual, institutional and process levels for enhance public service delivery. It aims to upgrade the post-recruitment training mechanism of government officers and employees at all levels.
This initiative is governed by Prime Minister’s Human Resource Council, which includes chief ministers, union cabinet ministers and experts. Civil service capacity-building programmes are reviewed and approved by this council. A Capacity Building Commission is involved in preparing and monitoring annual capacity-building plans and auditing human resources available in the government.
What is Rozgar Mela?
The Rozgar Melas are organized by the Indian Government to catalyse the recruitment of 1 million personal within a year at various levels of government jobs across 38 departments and ministries.
During the event, Prime Minister Modi handed some 71,000 appointment letters to newly inducted recruits via video conferencing. This is the second time in a month that a Rozgar Mela was organized to release appointment letters to new government recruits. In October, some 75,000 letters were distributed.
Category: India Nation & States Current Affairs
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|