India’s ‘Panch Pran’ target for next 25 years
On August 15, 2022, Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the nation for 9th consecutive time from the Red Fort. During the 88 minutes speech, PM set a “Panch Pran Targets” (Five Resolves) to turn India into a developed nation in next 25 years, when India will celebrate 100th Independence Day.
Standards of Developed India:
- Standards of developed India include- cleanliness campaign, vaccination, electricity connection, open defecation free, use of solar energy for developed India.
- New National Education Policy is an example of “freedom from the thought of slavery”.
- India First, Gender equality, and respect for women are symbols of unity and solidarity in country.
- Fulfilling duties such as saving electricity, chemical-free farming and full use of water available in the fields will bring progress in India.
The Five Resolves that PM asked people to take include;
- Move forward with bigger resolves and resolve of a developed India
- Erase all traces of servitude
- Be proud of India’s legacy
- Strength of unity
- Duties of citizens including PM and CMs.
According to PM, these five resolves will be significant for a developed country when country will mark 100 years of independence in 2047. These five resolves also include the PM’s dream of ‘Vishwaguru India’. PM Modi seeks to make India “Vishwaguru” on completion of 100 years of independence.
Category: India Nation & States Current Affairs
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|