GKToday – Writing Practice Questions on Current Affairs: 25-08-2017
- Discuss the key problems in India’s public health infrastructure establishing their link with India’s development challenges.
- The British Colonial rule systematically broke the traditional system of community management of irrigation tanks in various parts of India. While taking Madras Compulsory Labor Act of 1858 as an example, discuss how the practices such as Kudimaramath did not flourish despite of state legislations.
- What should be the key legal and policy cornerstones of India’s data protection framework? Discuss in the light of Supreme Court verdict of August, 2017 upholding the right to privacy as a fundamental right.
- How non-state actors bend foreign policies of countries? Critically discuss while keeping India’s neighbourhood in focus.
- Discuss the composition and functions of Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA). What is the relevance of creation of additional bodies comprising several ministers such as current government’s Alternative Mechanism (AM) and previous government’s GoM (Group of Ministers)?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|