Fortune India Rich List 2022
Asia’s richest man Gautam Adani has surpassed Amazon founder Jeff Bezos to become the third richest person in the world, according to Forbes’ real-time billionaires list.
- Few days back Gautam Adani became the richest person in Asia. Then he left behind Bill Gates and Warren Buffett. After this, his dominance in the list of top-10 billionaires kept increasing.
- Talking about the difference between the wealth of the world’s third richest person Gautam Adani and the fourth richest person Jeff Bezos, there is a difference of USD 12.1 billion in their total wealth.
- Tesla Chief Executive Elon Musk leads the list of the rich with a net worth of USD 253 billion, followed by French business magnate Bernard Arnault, who has a net worth of USD 154.9 billion.
- Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani’s wealth has also increased. With this, his net worth has increased by USD 2.3 billion to USD 94.6 billion. With this, he has come from number nine in the list to number eight.
- Talking about other billionaires, Bill Gates is the sixth richest person with USD 106 billion and Warren Buffett is the seventh richest person with USD 96.4 billion.
- Apart from this, Larry Page is ninth with USD 91.9 billion and Sergey Brin is in 10th place with a net worth of USD 88.1 billion.
An Indian multinational conglomerate, headquartered in Ahmedabad, was established by Gautam Adani in 1988. It was founded as a commodity trading business under name Adani Enterprises Limited. Its diverse businesses include port management, airport operation, mining, electric power generation & transmission, renewable energy, natural gas, food processing and infrastructure. The group is carrying operations at 70 locations in 50 countries. Group became third Indian conglomerate to cross USD 100 billion in market capitalization in April 2021.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|