Exhibition on India’s Freedom Struggle from 1757 to 1947
On 4th April 2022, an exhibition was organized showcasing India’s freedom struggle. This exhibition was organized by the Indian Council of Historical Research under the Ministry of Education.
- Speaker of Lok Sabha, Om Birla had inaugurated this exhibition.
- This exhibition was held in the Parliament Library.
- Dharmendra Pradhan, Union Education and Skill Development Minister also visited this exhibition.
- Annapurna Devi, MoS for Education, Arjun Ram Meghwal, MoS for Parliamentary Affairs and Culture, and MPs from Rajya Sabha and Lok Sabha also visited this exhibition.
- In association with the State Governments of the country, the Ministry of Culture showcased this exhibition at 100 locations across India and also through the use of digital platforms.
- This exhibition has been launched under the aegis of the government’s Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav.
- Through this exhibition the concept of Ek Bharat-Shreshtha Bharat was also highlighted.
What was showcased in this exhibition?
This exhibition showcased the country’s freedom struggle from 1757 to 1947.
Purpose of this exhibition
This exhibition was held with the purpose of highlighting the stories of the country’s unsung heroes that contributed to India’s freedom struggle. The MPs from across the nation can also suggest the names of more such unsung heroes from their respective constituencies.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|