Current Affairs- Today’s Headlines: January 25, 2023
Here are Today’s News Headlines by GK Today for January 25, 2023
- The Supreme Court of India simplifies procedure for passive euthanasia.
- National Voters’ Day observed with the theme of ‘Nothing Like Voting, I Vote For Sure’.
- 901 Police personnel awarded Police Medals on the occasion of Republic Day.
- First India Stack Developer Conference to be held in New Delhi
- National Girl Child Day is being observed on January 24.
- Union Minister Hardeep Puri inaugurates demo-run of Inland Water Vessel in Guwahati.
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras is hosting a G20 University Connect lecture series to engage the youth.
- Himachal Pradesh Statehood Day observed on January 25.
- IMF confirms India’s assurance to restructure Sri Lanka’s debt
- Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, EPFO, has added 16 lakh 26 thousand net members in the month of November last year.
- Domestic air passenger traffic goes up by 47% last year compared to 2021
- India’s maiden tranche of Rs 8,000-cr sovereign green bond debuts.
- India bags Oscar nominations for original song and 2 documentaries
- Chris Hipkins sworn in as the 41st Prime Minister of New Zealand
- NASA, DARPA collaborate to test ‘DRACO’ rocket engine that’ll send humans to Mars
- Microsoft announced its multi-billion investment in OpenAI, the research lab that recently created ChatGPT.
- Rohit Sharma and Shubman Gill pair registers highest opening stand against New Zealand in ODIs.
- FIH Men’s Hockey World Cup: Germany enters quarterfinals defeating France
- India becomes No. 1 ODI team in ICC Rankings after 3-0 series win over New Zealand
Category: Today's News Headlines
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|