‘Business Blasters’ Investment Summit
The Delhi government will be holding Business Blasters Investment Summit and Expo with the aim of providing a bigger platform to the young entrepreneurs. This summit will be held on March 5.
- During this event, 100 or more business ideas by student entrepreneurs will be selected and showcased.
- This will provide an opportunity to the various investors to directly invest in a project of their choice.
- The ideas for the summit have been selected after rigorously assessing them by eminent experts and entrepreneurs.
- Along with receiving investment for their ideas the students who will be qualifying for the final round of this summit will get direct admission to various state universities like Delhi Skills and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU), Delhi Technological University (DTU), Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT), and Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW) to pursue courses in the field of BBA.
- Investors from across the country have been invited to take part in this expo and invest in the ideas of the students as well as incentivize student entrepreneurs from Delhi’s government schools.
About the Business Blasters Programme
This programme is one of the largest start-up initiatives in the world. Under this programme, over 3 lakh kids have received seed money of 60 crores. With the help of experts, 1000 business ideas were selected from zonal, school, and district levels in the first phase of this programme.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|